ERPSim Game at Imagine RIT, May 2, 2009

In an earlier email to students, I introduced the plans to hold an ERPSim Competition during Imagine RIT on May 2nd. I have officially registered this competition and have the SAP Clients setup.

I still recruiting students to either join a team of 4-6 students to compete in the game or to join a support team that helps the faculty team by inputting the SAP transactions for them – few of them have any SAP background.  So make plans to join us.  I am still recruiting faculty to form a team to compete with you. I do hope to have a faculty team formed by the end of this week.

I need to put together a list of participants so that I can have Imagine RIT shirts for each of you!

If you would like to join us, either reply to this post or send me a confirmation email by April 1st .

One Response to “ERPSim Game at Imagine RIT, May 2, 2009”

1. Hello, I stumbled upon your blog while looking for information about SAP transactions on the internet. This ERPSim Game initiative is great. I have been a SAP consultant for 10 years and very few students have the opportunity to learn about SAP or other ERP systems during their studies.

I am joining two links you might enjoy:
    SAP Transactions
    SAP Tables